These waffle cookies are so cool don’t you think? You make the dough and drop spoonsful in your waffle maker and let it do magic for 3 minutes. Hot waffle cookies will come out in no time. These cute waffle cookies are very easy to make and also very delicious.
I don’t know about you guys, but I do not make waffles that often. I have a 3-in-1 grill thing with waffle maker irons, so at least I use the machine with normal grill iron more often. The waffle irons look almost new. I just do not want and can not, or maybe I can but won’t, eat a whole batch of waffles.
These cookies I can store in a cookie jar, take with me to university and give to friends to eat. A good use for my waffle irons!
Making THE famous Belgian waffles are still on my bucket list. Anyone have a good recipe for me??
I enjoyed making and eating these cookies and will for sure make them again. Next time I might drizzle chocolate on top, yeah that would be great. You should try them out guys 🙂
- 100 gram granulated sugar
- 100 gram butter
- 1 egg
- couple of drops vanilla extract
- 220 gram cake flour
- butter / margarine to grease the waffle iron
- Heat up your waffle iron.
- In a food processor or mixer, whisk the granulated sugar and butter together until creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and incorporate.
- Sift in the flour and mix together.
- Grease your waffle iron and drop balls the size of a tablespoon onto your waffle maker. My waffle maker makes two waffles at one time so I placed two balls on one waffle space, four in total.
- Close your waffle iron and let it do it's job for three minutes.
- Remove your hot cookies and place on a cooling rack.