So I’m kind of failing at blogging now. I used to post once a week, now it’s more like once a month… *sigh* I’m not stopping with blogging though, and definitely not with baking! If you follow me on Instagram you can see my yummy creations.
I really like chocolate and fudge, but fudge isn’t the healthiest thing to snack on. So when I saw several different recipes for healthy chocolate balls I was very curious what they would be like. My mom bought some dates but didn’t do anything with them so I used them!
I tried my own version of this as I didn’t have walnuts or whole nuts at all. They are very easy to make and turned out to be tasty! Definitely worth a try
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup sliced almond
- 3 tablespoons Dutch cocoa
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Blend everything in a food processor and stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Shape the mixture in to balls.